Bender Performing Arts is proud to present our 2021/2022 Musical Theater Production…
This year we will be presenting Disney’s “Beauty & the Beast Jr.”. All students enrolled in our Kindergarten and above musical theater program will be learning the songs and choreography for this production during their class time. All students in Kindergarten and above are invited to attend the open auditions for male & female lead and supporting roles.
Participation in the production includes:
- Costumes and props
- Script, musical materials, and links to digital music
- Full production tech and dress rehearsals at the theater
- Two (2) full production performances at the theater
- Show T-shirt
- Musical numbers will perform in the 2022 annual Bender recital
- Performance weekend projected to be the end of March – early April.
- Additional information such as rehearsal schedules and performance details will be released in September.
- Four payments of $75 will be charged to your account the first of each of the following months: October, November, January & February. This fee covers all participation costs, costume (that will be used again in recital), show materials and rehearsals mentioned above.
Please note: You may opt out of this performance. If you choose not to participate, we ask that you complete a non-participation form and return it to the front desk no later than October 11th .You may continue in class even if you do not participate in the musical.