Bender Performing Arts is proud to present our 2022/2023 Musical Theater Production…
This year, we will be presenting “Matilda Jr”. All students enrolled in ourKindergarten and above musical theater program will be learning the songs andchoreography for this production during their class time. All students inKindergarten and above are invited to attend the open auditions for male &female lead and supporting roles.
Participation in the production includes:
- Costumes and props
- Script, musical materials, and links to digital music
- Full production tech and dress rehearsals at the theater
- Two full production performances at the theater
- Show T-shirt
- Musical numbers will perform in the 2023 annual Bender recital
- Performance weekend projected to be April 1st and 2nd, 2023.
- Additional information such as rehearsal schedules and performance details will be released in September.
- Four payments of $80 will be charged to your account the first of each of the following months: October, November, January & February. This fee covers all participation costs, costume (that will be used again in recital), show materials and rehearsals mentioned above.
Please note: You may opt out of this performance. If you choose not to participate, we ask that you complete a non-participation form and return it to the front desk no later than October 15th .You may continue in class even if you do not participate in the musical.