Bender Performing Arts is proud to present our 2019/2020 Musical Theater Production…
This year we will be presenting Disney’s “Mary Poppins Jr”. All students enrolled in our K – 2 above Musical Theater program will be learning their songs and choreography for this production during their class time. All students in kindergarten and above are invited to attend the open auditions for male & female lead and supporting roles.
Participation in the production includes:
- Costumes and props
- Script, musical materials, and links to digital music
- Full production tech and dress rehearsals at the theater
- 2 Full production performances at the theater
- Show T-shirt
- Musical numbers will perform in the 2020 annual Bender recital
- Performance weekend April 3rd – 5th, 2020 at Horizon High School Auditorium
- Four payments of $65 will be charged to your account the first of each of the following months: October, November, January, & February. This fee covers all participation costs, materials and rehearsals mentioned above
Please note: You may opt-out of this performance. If you choose not to participate, we ask that you complete a non-participation form and return it to the front desk no later September 30th. You may continue in class even if you do not participate in the musical.